Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks his silence on Hamas Terror.

The son of a founding Hamas commander broke his silence on his decision to condemn the terrorist group after turning on his own family and converting to Christianity after witnessing the group's atrocities firsthand. 

Mosab Hassan Yousef, who spied for Israel and sought refuge in the United States, spoke out on his decision to quit a life of terror on "FOX & Friends."

"I was born in the centre of Hamas leadership... and I'm pretty familiar with them. They have no regard for the Palestinian people. They have no regard for human life," Yousef said to Brian Kilmeade. 
"I saw their brutality firsthand back in 1996 when I spent about a year and a half in Megiddo Prison… They killed so many Palestinian people at that point, and this is when I decided that I cannot be together with this movement." "I had to be honest with myself. Even though Hamas gave me advantages…. I was like a prince in that world… but I did not like them," he continued. "I turned against even my own blood… because this is how much I did not like Hamas, and today, 25 years later, they are the rulers of Gaza, and we see what they are capable of doing."


The Arab Posts

The Arab Posts gives you today’s stories behind the headlines, with full global coverage of what is happening around the world with a focus on the Middle East

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post